Monday, February 13, 2017

Grant letter

Dear, advice column

       My name is Grant Wiggins and i would like to ask for your advice about my family member Jefferson. He is in jail right now and is basically getting ready and is about to die but my Aunt Emma wants him to die a man and this is very stressful for what us we have never been in a situation like this and i have never seen my family like this. How do i get to help my family turn him from a hog to a man . Please give me some helpful advice in how i can deal with the situation.
       

                                        Sincerely, Grant Wiggns
   
      

1 comment:

  1. You can give him examples of him being a man and tell him dont listen to people who dont care about you listen to the ones who love you. Basically tell him thats he's a man just like you are and give him manly characteristics that he have.😊

    ReplyDelete