Friday, August 12, 2016

Breshea's introduction

My name is BreShea Carter and I  currently attend BC Rain High School and I am taking Mr. Rease's Ap language and compostion class.  By taking this class I hope that it would help me achieve my goal on passing the Ap exam and also the ACT. What I like to do in my spare time is play basketball,sing, and draw. I currently play basketball for BC rain. I sing in the chorus at my church and also for BC Rain. When I am at home I draw different pictures of different things. So those are some things you would like to know about me.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. It was really written and it told me many things i didn't know about you. You will pass the exam and the ACT because from what i've seen you're a really smart girl. I would have liked to hear your dream for the future though.

    ReplyDelete