Saturday, August 20, 2016

Strengths and weaknesses

One of my weaknesses in writing is spelling. When I spell i get words confused sometimes. Another one of weaknesses is grammar. I have to learn how to stop using slang and need to learn how to use proper grammar. Another thing is writing a thesis statement so i need thats what i need help on and would like for you to help me so i can become a better writer when writing papers or any academic papers. But i really dont think i have any strengths in writing except for when writing narratives,expositorys,and descriptive papers.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that to when I was reviewing your paper in class yesterday;I will help you learn how to write a thesis statement and I will also help you by reading your essays and going over what you did wrong with you . Don't worry you will get over use of slang soon enough. I know this because I use slang to and I used on them last essay, but I went back and erased them when I reread it. I just couldn't catch my other mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you improve in all of those areas to help you become a successful writer!

    ReplyDelete